- Rubber disk coupling, highly flexible
- Connects machines with high torque fluctuations
- Nominal torque: 330 Nm – 63,000 Nm
- Operating temperatures: -40 °C to +120 °C
- 17 sizes
The coupling is suitable for drives with specific torsional vibration behavior requirements as the different rubber versions enable adjustment of the torsional stiffness.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Low torsional rigidity and good damping properties
- Designed to connecting machines with considerably non-uniform torque characteristics
- Comes in both flange/shaft and shaft/shaft connections
- Can easily take a taper bush
- Insulation of torsional vibrations
- Can be easily assembled
- Overload protection
- Can be used in potentially explosive environments
- Have various flange connections available.
- Some types of ELPEX-S couplings allow for the replacement of the rubber disk element without moving the machines.
- Useful in general mechanical engineering
- Especially suitable for drives that:
- Include internal combustion engines
- Include piston compressors
- Cement & Mining (mills, tube mills, vertical mills, crushers)
- Steel Production (shears, straightening machines, reversing rolling mills, pilger rolling mills)
- Sugar (sugar cane mills)