- Backlash-free, torsionally rigid all-steel multi-disk coupling
- Nominal torque range from TKN = 350 Nm to 28,000 Nm
- Temperature range: from –50 °C to +280 °C
Flender experts offer customization of the N-ARPEX coupling to meet specific needs, including various hub and flange types and special designs such as one which prevents leak currents between coupled devices.
- New N-ARPEX all-steel multi-disk coupling which is the best-performing coupling
- Reliable and maintenance-free way to transmit torque between shafts to be connected in a backlash-free, torsionally rigid and flexurally elastic manner,
- Compensation for axial, angular and radial misalignment
- Conforms to API 610 and API 671 standards and is suitable for use in potentially explosive environments.
- Lower costs and higher performance due to its optimized disk pack and component design
- Lower bearing loads due to increased bore capacities and weight reduction
- Versatility for use in low temperatures and high misalignment capacities
- Easy selection and reduced storage costs due to the bundling of different series into one.
- Steel Production
- Marine & Shipbuilding
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Plastics & Rubber
- Pulp & Paper
- Water & Wastewater
- Food & Beverage
- Passenger Transport (cable cars)
- Other fields of application: test benches, wood milling, packaging machines