TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- The present website is the property of the company STAMIDIS PCC.
- The present website contains copyrights and intellectual property rights, as well as trademark rights. The sole holder of these rights is STAMIDIS PCC. Any breach of these rights is punishable according to the provisions of the Legislation regarding the protection of intellectual and industrial property.
- The present governs the terms and conditions of the use of the website, which the user is kindly requested to read carefully. The use of the website is considered as acceptance of the terms of the present. If a user does not agree with the present terms, he/she is kindly requested not to use the website.
- STAMIDIS PCC maintains the right to modify the present website, as well as the present terms and conditions, at any time, without prior notice or to prevent the users from accessing the website for significant reasons. STAMIDIS PCC may stop or modify the operation of its website in any way or at any time. Due to the nature of the Internet, Stamidis PCC cannot accept any liability for the continuous availability of the STAMIDIS PCC website.
- STAMIDIS PCC has made and is making any possible effort to include in its website correct and right information and, in general, content that is not out of date. However, considering that the enterprise referred to on the website and the information given therein present quick change of facts, STAMIDIS PCC does not guarantee the accuracy, responsibility and completeness of the information contained on the website and is in no position to guarantee that the website will be constantly operational, without omissions, errors, delays or viruses. Consequently, STAMIDIS PCC cannot be held liable for any damage the user may incur, directly or indirectly, from accessing or failing to access the website, including any viruses that might have been transferred, or other information or material available from the website, regardless of whether such damage is caused by any fault or negligence of STAMIDIS PCC or not.
- The user of the website is exclusively responsible for its legal use. It is forbidden for the user to send or broadcast illegal material through this website. By this term is understood any material breaching the rights of a third party (indicatively we mention intellectual and industrial property rights, as well as confidentiality rights and the protection of personal data, not limited to that) and/or material that is false, threatening, abusive, insulting, slanderous or instigating punitively punishable acts. In addition, it is forbidden to use or broadcast encoded material, as well as to place advertising material without holding the relevant rights. The use of this website for illegal purposes entails civil and penal liabilities. The user agrees that STAMIDIS PCC bears no responsibility whatsoever for material with the above attributes deriving from third parties and hosted on the website.
- The user may use the contents of the website only for personal non-commercial purposes (for example, reading and printing, but not copying or photocopying it). It is forbidden to republish and generally reproduce and broadcast this material in any form, partially, entirely or in summary, in the original form or translation of it or in any other version, or to modify it in any way without a prior written consent by STAMIDIS PCC.
- Any dispute deriving from the present agreement shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Athens Courts of Justice.