- Backlash-free tire coupling, highly flexible
- Nominal torque: 24 Nm – 14,500 kW
- Operating temperatures:
- -50 °C to +50 °C for natural rubber materials
- -15 °C to +70 °C °C to +120 °C for chloroprene rubber
- 15 sizes
The ELPEX-B couplings are flexible and adaptable, suitable for transmitting torques without circumferential backlash in machines with non-uniform torque characteristics.
- Hubs made of high-quality cast iron or steel
- Torque transmission through a flexible tire reinforced with a cord ply.
- Compensation for large shaft misalignments
- Suitability for reversing operations
- Easy replacement of the rubber tire without moving the coupled machines
- Easy mounting on shafts using taper bushes.
- Mining & Cement (crushers)
- Steel Production (shears, straightening machines, reversing rolling mills, pilger rolling mills)
- Power Generation (air condensers)
- Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals (driers, lauter tuns, mixers, agitators, reactors)
- Pulp and Paper (wastewater purification plants)
- Food and beverage (lauter tuns, reactors, agitators)
- Sugar (diffusers, sugar cane mills)