Best-in-class quality for your cement mill
For vertical mills, in the most confined spaces the highest power ratings are required as well as maximum availability, the gear unit being the central element. It has to transmit the power, reduce the motor speed to the required mill speed, and support the grinding table. The high axial forces generated by the grinding process are transmitted to the foundation via a thrust bearing and the gear housing.
This is why the special requirement made on a gear unit for vertical mills is its reliability. And for this reason, the worldwide tried and tested bevel planetary gear units (FLENDER KMP, KMPS, and KMPP) are top quality to many operators of vertical mills, in particular, when a cost-optimized constant-speed drive is required. This extremely compact high-capacity gear unit offers almost all possibilities, for with 36 sizes the bevel planetary gear units meet the requirements up to the higher power rating ranges of many applications.
- Sizes: 36
- Gear stages: 2- and 3-stage
- Transmission ratios: up to i = 60
- Nominal power ratings: up to 8,000 kW
Your benefits at a glance
- Optimized gear teeth geometry
- High rigidity of the housing
- High quality of manufacture
- Low noise emission
- Raw material grinding mills; for comminuting limestone, clinker, slag, lime, gypsum, and ores for the building industry, and coal in the coal preparation